Created:- 22 April 2020
Support Email:- [email protected]
Thank you for purchasing the app. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to contact us via Submit Ticket Here. Thanks so much!
Features Added: 05-12-2020
- AdMob Banner And Interstitial Ads
- Facebook Banner And Interstitial Ads
- Can be Set Both Ads Type or set only One type of Ads
- Add Any Type of Website
- Support Error Handling
- Support Intent Urls like Opening: WhatsApp Chat, WhatsApp Group, Google Drive, Number Dialer, etc.
- Download Many supported Media Files Like Images, Videos, Zip, Rar, MP3, Google Drive Files, etc.
- Files Upload Supported
- Supported Many Languages
- Show Local HTML pages From Assets Folder.
- Beautiful About us HTML Page Include
- Beautiful Navigation Drawer With Unique Header and Footer
- Customizable Navigation Menu
- Rate us Button Added
- Share App Button Added
- Pull to Refresh WebView
- Beautifull Loader And UI
Features of Admin Panel:
- Secure Login
- Beautiful Design
- Add More Admin
- Write Beautiful HTML Posts and Save
- See All Posts (Edit & Delete)
- Create Categories
- See All Categories (Edit & Delete)
- Manage Comments (Delete)
- Create Gallery Page (Edit & Delete)
- Create Site Pages like (about us, contact us, etc.) (Edit & Delete)
- Upload ZIP, PDF, MP3, APK, etc. files
- View, Delete All the Uploaded Files (View & Delete)
- Check Statistics
- Send Push Notification from Admin Panel to Android App
1). Updated to Latest Version Android Studio: 4.1.1
2). Update Gradle Version 6.5
3). Updated SDK Version 30
4). Added AdMob And Banner ads Together
5). Ads can be set true or false for both Types
See Below Screenshots Of Universal WebView Android App:
Universal WebView Android App is a multi-featured WebView app made in Android Studio. We providing you an Admin Panel absolutely free with it. You can easily convert your existing website to an android app, Universal WebView has all the features required to create a blog app with Admin Panel. You can connect many Universal WebView app with single Admin Panel and all the app can show different data output as according to you. Universal WebView or Web to App is specially designed who want to create a Blog App or Job Portal Blog App, Tips And Tricks Blog App, etc.
Which Android Studio version is needed?
Latest Android Studio version is recommended, which can be downloaded from here:
How to Open The Project in Android Studio?
- Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build. gradle file > ok
- Select Project
How to change the package name?
You can change it easily from Android Studio. Here are the steps:
- In the Project pane, click on the little gear icon.Uncheck/Deselect the Compact Empty Middle Packages option.
- Your package directory will now be broken up in individual directories.
- Individually select each directory you want to rename, and: Right-click itSelect RefactorClick on RenameIn the Pop-up dialog.
- Click on Rename Package instead of Rename Directory Enter the new name and hit RefactorAllow a minute to let Android Studio update all changes.
- Now open your build.gradle (Usually ‘app’ or ‘mobile’). Update the applicationId to your Package Name and Sync Gradle, if it hasn’t already been updated automatically.
Note: When renaming com in Android Studio, it might give a warning. In such a case, select Rename All.
How to change app name?
- Open Android Studio >App > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your app name inside “app_name” string tag:
<string name="app_name">Android Authentication</string>
Where to put FaceBook and AdMob ads Publisher ID in Application?
- Open Android Studio > app > res > values > strings > strings.xm
How to Change Server Url in Application?
- Open Android Studio > app > res > values > strings > strings.xml
How to change Application Icon and App Color Code’?
How To Change Application Icon
- Open Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in all mipmap folders
How To Change App Color Code
- Open Android Studio > app > res >values > color.xml
- Replace your color code on color.xml file
How to Generate Signed APK?
Create New Keystore
- Click Build > Generate Signed APK, Click Here To Read In Details
- Click On Create New or if you are updating the app click choose existing
- Select Keystore Path
- Enter Keystore password and confirm password
- Enter any name for an alias
- Enter a key password and confirm the password
- Choose Validity Years
- Fill rest of the details and click OK
- Enter Keystore password, alias name, and key password and click next
- Choose the signed APK destination
- Tick the signatures
- Click Finish
Note:- Please save the Keystore and remember the Keystore password, alias, and key password. If you want to update the app in the future you have to use this Keystore. With the new Keystore, you cannot update your app
Server Setup (Admin Panel Configration)
How to Configure Webservice on Your Server?
- First of all find the AdminPanel folder from the downloaded package and upload on live server.
- Then create a database. ceate a user then add this user to that database.
- Import the database from the db folder.
- Aftre creating database configure the Folowing Files :
now run the admin panel: http://example.com/adminDefault Login Details