Super PDF Converter PDF allows you to convert your PDF files into various formats and vice versa! You can convert to popular formats such as Images (JPG, PNG), Excel, TXT, and more features ahead. Simultaneously convert QR and Barcode files into PDF formats. Super PDF Made of using Latest Android Studio And SDK with AdMob Integration (Banner and Interstitial ads), It is Ready to Publish on Play Store And Start Earning. Create PDF File in HD Format and also set password, add watermarks, etc more features listed below:
- Create PDF from multiple images from camera or gallery
- View your converted PDFs
- Open, Rename, Delete, print, share files
- Sort the order of the file based on a number of options
- View File details (Path, size, date created …)
- Encrypt PDF
- Decrypt PDF
- Rotate Pages
- Different themes
- Merge existing PDFs
- Split existing PDFs
- Convert text file to PDFs
- Compress existing PDF
- Remove pages from a PDF
- Rearrange pages of a PDF
- Extract images from PDF
- History: View all the PDF related conversions
- Set Password on PDF
- Remove Password From PDF
- Add Watermarks
- Multi Theme (Not on Home Dashboard)
- FAQ Section to Tell about an app to your users
- What’s New Dialod to show when users install the app they can know what they get in a new version.
- About us Section
- Rating and share options available
- Beautifull Designed Navigation Drawer
- Cool Home Screen With HD Icons
- Admob Integrated (Banner, Interstitial)
- Ready To Publish on Play Store and Start Earnings.
Documentation For Super PDF Editor:
Which Android Studio version is needed?
Latest Android Studio version is recommended, which can be downloaded from here:
How to Open The Project in Android Studio?
- Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build. gradle file > ok
- Select Project
How to change the package name?
You can change it easily from Android Studio. Here are the steps:
- In the Project pane, click on the little gear icon.Uncheck/Deselect the Compact Empty Middle Packages option.
- Your package directory will now be broken up in individual directories.
- Individually select each directory you want to rename, and: Right-click itSelect RefactorClick on RenameIn the Pop-up dialog.
- Click on Rename Package instead of Rename Directory Enter the new name and hit RefactorAllow a minute to let Android Studio update all changes.
- Now open your build.gradle (Usually ‘app’ or ‘mobile’). Update the applicationId to your Package Name and Sync Gradle, if it hasn’t already been updated automatically.
Note: When renaming com in Android Studio, it might give a warning. In such case, select Rename All.
How to change app name?
- Open Android Studio >App > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your app name inside “app_name” string tag:
Android Login And Registration
Where to put Admob IDs in Application?
How to Change AdMob id?
Goto string.xml then change Admob App id, Banner Ad id And Interstitial Ad id.
How to change Application Icon and App Color Code’?
How To Change Application Icon
- Open Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in all mipmap folders
How To Change App Color Code
- Open Android Studio > app > res >values > color.xml
- Replace your color code on color.xml file
How to Generate Signed APK?
Create New Keystore
- Click Build > Generate Signed APK
- Click On Create New or if you are updating app click choose existing
- Select Keystore Path
- Enter Keystore password and confirm password
- Enter any name for alias
- Enter key password and confirm password
- Choose Validity Years
- Fill rest of the details and click OK
- Enter keystore password, alias name and key password and click next
- Choose the signed apk destination
- Tick the signatures
- Click Finish
Note :- Please save the keystore and remember the keystore password, alias and key password. If you want to update app in future you have to use this keystore. With new keystore you cannot update your appAndroid JKS File
Contact us For Reskin Any Android App
Contact us For Screenshots Design of Any Android App WhatsApp: +918307878848
Thanks Again !