If you want unlimited app installs, app visits, Website Views, And YouTube Videos Views Then On-Looker is the Perfect Solution for your all problem all in one app. Just list your application, website, or videos to On-Looker and get wonderful results in just some time. The following are strategies you can use when promoting your mobile app website or videos: Understand who your audience is, their needs, the content they like, and how best to reach them. Promote it before the launch. A Powerful app for Apps, Websites Traffic generators, and YouTube Videos Views Booster.
This is the best Traffic Generator App for your Websites and App Installs And A Good Views Booster For Your YouTube Videos. Get 4000 Watch hours for your YouTube Channel easily using this app and get website traffic to approve your AdSense ads account soon.
OnLooker App Major Features:
- Install New Applications And Earn Points
- Use Installed Apps And Collect More Points
- Use Apps for Limited Time and Earn Coins
- Visit New Websites for some time and Get More Money
- Watch YouTube Videos Regularly and Earn Unlimited
- Subscribe YouTube Channel And Earn Points
- Play HTML Games And Collect more coin
What You Will Get After Purchase?
- Android Studio Project Code – Check Play Store App
- Website Frontend Template – Check Demo Frontend Website
- Main Admin Panel To Manage Vendors, Website and App – Check Demo Admin Panel id: [email protected] and password: admin
- Vendor Admin Dashboard Check Here id: [email protected] and password: vendor
- This Online Full Documentation
- Free Support For only Fresh Project have any issue ( Soft Touched Only ) – Submit Ticket Here
Support Policy ( Must Read )
- After purchase you have to contact us to activate the item, submit a ticket here
- Ticket resolution will takes 1 Day to 1 week to activate your item, after submit the ticket, always stay with support team whenever they ask more info you have to provide them.
- Do not submit more than a ticket and do not make – need support related comments anywhere, one comment will leads to 1 week delay in your support ticket to be resolve.
- You are not allowed to remove Developer tag or attiribute “Developed by” from the app or Admin Panel for a Single License item, you can remove it only in Extended License, If removed you will not get any support, updates etc.
- Be respectful with support team always, your miss behave will leads to suspend your item licesnse permanently.
- PHP >= 7.2
- allow_url_fopen Enabled
- short_open_tag Enabled
- cURL support Enabled
- PDO PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Recommended Cloud Hosting For Fast Access of API and Smooth App Running
- Web Hosting – We Recommended Hosting From Hostinger, Get it Here – Coupon Code For 15% Discount: SPECIAL15
- Android Studio Latest Version Downloaded Here
- Android SDK Version : 31
- Gradle Version : 7.0.2
- Some Patient
Before Setting up App And Admin Panel Follow below Step to Avoid any Sync Problem
Extract the Item code which you have purchased, then select the android item folder and open it up.
- Sub domain will not work, only a domain name with ssl is required.
- open app folder and paste your .jks or keystore file for sign the APK, Create from other project or by open a new project.
- Open app folder and paste your google-services.json file, if you are new user then the tutorial is given below how you can get a google-services.json file.
- Edit the build.gradle file inside the app folder and make following changes:
- Change the API_FILE Name in Admin Panel and below file of Android Studio (Case Sensitive, Optional for Security Purpose)
- add your License Code received from the author
- Enter the Buyer Name as it is. (Case Sensitive)
- Change API_KEY in the Admin Panel And in the Android Studio, api key must be same in both, it is optional for security purpose
public static String API_KEY = "any_random_alphebt_or_numbers_no_space";
How to Download & Install Android Studio?
Open this link And click the button “Download Android Studio” as shown in the below screenshot
How to Open The Project in Android Studio?
- Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build. gradle file > ok
- Select Project
See the below example:
Wants to change the package name?
You can change it easily from Android Studio. Here are the steps:
- In the Project pane, click on the little gear icon.Uncheck/Deselect the Compact Empty Middle Packages option.
- Your package directory will now be broken up into individual directories.
- Individually select each directory you want to rename, and: Right-click selects RefactorClick on RenameIn the Pop-up dialog.
- Click on Rename Package instead of Rename Directory Enter the new name and hit RefactorAllow a minute to let Android Studio update all changes.
- Now open your build.gradle (Usually ‘app’ or ‘mobile’). Update the applicationID to your Package Name and Sync Gradle, if it hasn’t already been updated automatically.
Note: When renaming com in Android Studio, it might give a warning. In such a case, select Rename All.
Where to put Server or Admin URL in Application?
- Select Project in Android Stuido > go to Gradle Scripts> Gradle.properties
- Open Gradle.properties
- now if your Sever is http://www.abc.com so your service URL like that
How to install Admin Panel
Upload the admin panel zip archive on your hosting or server, then extract it in your main domain or use a folder, subdomain may not work sometimes or some hosting.
After that create a MySql user and a database then import the database SQL file in your PHPMyAdmin and make a connection to it on Admin panel via -> open admin panel folder > connection.php
and admin panel folder > admin > includes > connection.php
Where to change App Name, Admob Id, Facebook App id, Icon and More App link?
How to Change App Name: strings.xml
<string name="app_name" translatable="false">CashBack Pro Plus</string>
How To Change More App Link
- Open Android Studio > app > res >values > strings.xml
- Enter your Play Store Apps Link inside “play_more_apps” string tag:
<string name="play_more_app" translatable="false">enter_url_here</string>
How to Change Facebook App Id: strings.xml
<string name="facebook_app_id" translatable="false">fb_id_here</string>
<string name="fb_login_protocol_scheme" translatable="false">fb_id__proto_here</string>
Change App Icon:
- Open Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in all mipmap folders
or you can change by directly Android Studio:
goto file menu > New > Image Asset, as follow below screenshot:
Enable Social Login in Firebase
Login in your firebase console account from here
- Then select your existing app or add a new App by clicking on Add Project
As shown in the below image:
- Then Enter your App Name and press next or continue. As shown in the below image:
Enable Google Login As shown in the above image, Just follow the below screenshot to enable it.
Generate And Add SHA 1 Key to Firebase?
Remember that you have to create SHA1 from your Keystore file, To create SHA 1 from the Keystore or .jks file you have to create a Keystore or shining key file after that place this .jks file in the app folder of your android studio folder. and add alias name and password in the build.gradle file.
After that follow the below image to get SHA 1 key for firebase:
Then after getting SHA to add it to your firebase account under your app which you have created at the start of this doc.
How to Get SHA 1 Key of Published App From Play Console?
- Select OPT-OUT or if you select continue then you have upload keystore and get SHA-1 key from google app signing certificate as follows
- Navigate to the Google Play Console and login
- Choose the application you are signing
- Go to Release Management –> App Signing
- Copy /Download the SHA-1 or SHA-256 certificate fingerprint from the App signing certificate section
Don’t forget to replace firebase google-service.json
Now after setup firebase completely downloads your google-service.json file and download it and replace it in your android studio project under the app directory as shown in the below screenshots:
If Need Setup Facebook Login ?
- Create New App
Select Facebook Login Option
Then Choose Android
Enter your package name and default display activity class name
Then press next and enter Key Hash
Copy your facebook_app_id and fb_login_protocol_scheme
- Open Android Studio >Call Plus > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your facebook app id inside “facebook_app_id” string tag:
Enter your FB login protocol scheme
And click next all step.
- Add your user data deletion link
- Select category
- Go to setting > basic
Enable in development
Do You Knows to Generate Facebook Ads ID?
Open and login in Facebook Developer Website:- https://developers.facebook.com/
- Click On My Apps
- Click On Create App
- If your app already exists then select your app
Enter App Name
- Click On Products +
- Click On Set Up button of Audience Network
Select your Business Manager Account or Create New One
- Enter your app name
- Click next
Click On Add of Android Section
- Add your google app url if your app live
- Click on Submit
- Select the ad setup option
- Choose ad type
- Click on next
- Go to side menu
- Go to Integration > Properties
Now select your app
Now click on more option and click Create Placement
- Enter your ad placement name
- Select your ad type
- Click Create Placement below
How to find your ad ids
- Go to side menu
- Click Testing inside Integration menu
- Turn On Testing enabled
- Ad your device advertising id to load facebook ads
- Find Advertising ID -> In your device go to Google Setting > Ads > Your Advertising ID
Remember that:- Disable Testing when you upload your app to the play store
Note:- To test Facebook ads on your phone you have to either add your phone advertising id or you have to log in to the Facebook app on your phone with the same account in which you have created an app
- Enter your app playstore url and click submit button
- Add Your Payment Account if you havent added
- Setup all details
Keep Change of One Signal Notification App Id in Application?
Get your Google Server API key and project number.
How to Change One Signal App Id
- Open Android Studio > app > java > com.example.status > util > Constant.java
- Enter your Onesignal App id
public static String OneSignalAppID = "enter_here";
Now go to Admin Panel > Settings (Gear Icon on Topbar ) Notification Enter here these ids.
So if you want to enable mail sending then you must configure this mail/SMTP configuration in the admin panel.
You can find these settings in Settings > SMTP Settings Tab.
NOTE: You have to set less secure apps access your account enables and 2-factor authentication off Less secure apps – Google Account please go through this Link Click Here
Default config details for Gmail SMTP
G-mail SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
G Email: [email protected]
Gmail id Password: xxxxxx
SMTPSecure(TLS) – Port No.: 587
SMTPSecure(SSL) – Port No.: 465
How to change App Setting
Go to Admin Panel > Settings (Gear Icon on Topbar ) Choose App. Then here you can also enable/disable live mode, top verification setting, etc.
How to Edit Frontend Website:
Login to Admin Panel > Settings > Website Settings
You can edit the complete settings of the website frontend including screenshots and images.
Change or Edit About Website, Top Features, Important FAQ, Social and Download, etc Link, Image & App Screenshots.
How to Edit Website Contact us form Email:
Open Admin Panel Folder > assets > PHP > form-process.php
change below two lines with your own email id and subject message:
$EmailTo = "[email protected]"; $Subject = "New Web Message Received";
Then any can contact you from your website frontend, all the details will be sent to your added email id.
Errors which you may get:
- Google Login Not working: It is because of many possible faults – Add SHA1 From Android Studio Release and Debug both to Firebase Console, After that Upload your app on the Play Store as a tester and get then goto setup > App Integrity and copy your both SHA1 key one by one and add it to Firebase Console and save, then download the google-services.json file again and replace it in Android Studio > app > google-services.json
- Facebook Login Error: Copy SHA1 key From Android Studio and generate Facebook hash key and add it to your app on facebook developer. Then copy the SHA1 key From the Play Console and Generate the facebook hash key and add it to your app facebook developer account.
- OTP Not Received on User Registration: Turn on the OTP option from Admin insde the settings, And make sure that you have used right credential for your email or gmail in the Admin under smtp settings.
- Ads not working: Copy the Ads id from the ads dasboard and add it to Admin Panel under settings > ads setting, and also add your admob app id inside the android studio > strings.xml , And you must have more users to avoid ads account suspension.
If anyone need reskin or customization then the price may vary.
Suggestion accepted for next version 4th is opened, just comment your feedback in below comment box.Admin