Multi WebView is a mobile app which runs under Android platform that used for multi-web view application, and support from Android 4.2 and higher.
You can convert your website into a native mobile application. You can manage unlimited users and unlimited websites per user. Each user can manage their website from the user panel, and the admin can manage all users and websites from the admin panel.
The ability to send Push Notification and Google AdMob settings are also included in the admin panel. With powerful and Responsive Admin Panel can manage unlimited users & websites.
This application created by Android Studio for the client-side and then PHP MySQLi (Codeigniter) for the admin side. Run under the Android platform which is the most popular operating system in the world. Using this application you can save money and time in creating an application for your own website application.
Notice: For each website that you created in the admin panel, you should create a new android project and change the Package Name. Also Firebase & OneSignal & AdMob setup must be individually configured.
Because this documentation using cPanel, web hosting with cPanel is recommended. If you don’t have web hosting or domain name, please contact us, we can provide you. Else Get No. 1 Hosting From Here…. Get Web Hosting
- PHP Version: 5.6 , 7.0 , 7.2 , 7.3 (recommended 7.3)
- PHP Extensions: Curl with SSL, GD2 Image Library, JSON Support, MBString, Iconv, Encrypt (only for PHP 5.6 and 7.0).
- The “captcha” directory must be writable. Captcha directory is located: assets/captcha
- FTP Tool to upload files to Server (eg: FileZilla)
- Android Studio 3.5 or newer
Login To cPanel, > Database Creation > Import Database .sql file > Upload PHP Script > Put your database information on line: 78.
'hostname' => 'localhost',
'username' => 'YourDatabaseUsername',
'password' => 'YourDatabasePassword',
'database' => 'YourDatabaseName',
Login to Admin Dashboard:
Import in Android Studio > Firebase Configuration > OneSignal Configuration > Change Package Name >
Server Connection >
When your admin dashboard already configured properly, you can connect it to your android app.
To change BASE_URL: please open app > java > PackageName > Config.java on line 15, change it to your admin dashboard installation URL.
To change WEBSITE_ID: please open app > java > PackageName > Config.java on line 11, change it to your Website ID, that you added from admin panel.
API Key Configuration >
Open Admin Dashboard → www.YourDomain.com/dashboard
2. Open: Settings → API Key
3. Write a random key (Number and Letter) in the API Key field and click on Save Key.
4. Open Android Studio → Open app > java > PackageName > Config.java
5. Put your API key which obtained from admin dashboard
public static final String API_KEY = "gyHg3xc5Za2FGb6hJ7hb1az";
Generated Signed APK:
To sign your app in release mode in Android Studio, follow these steps:
1. On the menu bar, click Build → Generate Signed APK.
If you already have a keystore, go to step 4.
2. On the Generate Signed APK Wizard window, click Create new to create a new keystore.
3. On the New Key Store window, provide the required information, your key should be valid for at least 25 years, so you can sign app updates with the same key through the lifespan of your app.
4. On the Generate Signed APK Wizard window, select a keystore, a private key, and enter the passwords for both. Then click Next
5. On the next window, select a destination for the signed APK and Signature Versions.
6. Select Signature Version : V1 (Jar Signature)
7. click Finish and the signed apk will generated
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.