LineMate is an Android App for joining and sharing WhatsApp or Telegram Groups Link. You are allowed to share your group’s link in LineMate App to get millions of real users all over the world including males and females.
♻ Social Groups:- Share Your telegram or WhatsApp Groups With LineMate and Get Free Unique 100% Real Users Worldwide. Also, You can Join Any Group of your choice. It’s Free Forever. New And Latest Active Groups Links.
♻ Telegram Channels: – Get 100% Free and Real Users For Your telegram Groups or Channels Worldwide. Also, Join Multiple Groups and Channels at No cost.
♻ WhatsApp Groups: Promote your WhatsApp groups link with LineMate App for free and get new real users all over the world including males and females.
Support Policy ( Must Read )
- After purchase, you have to contact us to activate the item and submit a ticket here
- Ticket resolution will take 1 Day to 1 week to activate your item, after submitting the ticket, always stay with the support team whenever they ask for more info you have to provide them.
- Do not submit more than a ticket and do not make – need support-related comments anywhere, one comment will lead to a 1-week delay in your support ticket to be resolved.
- You are not allowed to remove the Developer tag or attribute “Developed by” from the app or Admin Panel for a Single License item, you can remove it only in Extended License, If removed you will not get any support, updates, etc.
- Be respectful with the support team always, your miss behave will leads to suspending your item license permanently.
- PHP >= 7.2
- allow_url_fopen Enabled
- short_open_tag Enabled
- cURL support Enabled
- PDO PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Recommended Cloud Hosting For Fast Access to API and Smooth App Running
- Web Hosting – We Recommended Hosting From Hostinger, Get it Here – Coupon Code For 15% Discount: SPECIAL15
- Android Studio Latest Version Downloaded Here
- Android SDK Version: 32
- Gradle Version: 7.3.3
- Ads Account, Firebase, Play console to upload app on play store
Before Setting up App And Admin Panel Follow below Step to Avoid any Sync Problem
Extract the Item code which you have purchased, then select the android item folder and open it up. You can use notepad or notepad++ editor to edit files before opening in android studio to avoid sync errors.
- open the app folder and paste your .jks or Keystore file to sign the APK, Create from another project, or by opening a new project.
- Open the app folder and paste your google-services.json file, if you are a new user then the tutorial is given below on how you can get a google-services.json file.
- Edit the build.gradle file inside the app folder and make the following changes:
- Change the API-FILE Name in Admin Panel and below the file of Android Studio (Case Sensitive, Optional for Security Purpose)
- add your License Code received from the author
- Enter the Buyer Name as it is. (Case Sensitive)
- Change API_KEY in the Admin Panel And in the Android Studio, the API key must be the same in both, it is optional for security purposes
Documentation LineMate Click Here:
What is Android Studio and How to install it?
Click here to read this topic here
How to open app code in Android Studio?
Install the latest version of Android Studio From Here.
- Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build. gradle file > ok
- Select Project
Wants to change the package name?
You can change it easily from Android Studio. Here are the steps:
- In the Project pane, click on the little gear icon.Uncheck/Deselect the Compact Empty Middle Packages option.
- Your package directory will now be broken up into individual directories.
- Individually select each directory you want to rename, and: Right-click selects RefactorClick on RenameIn the Pop-up dialog.
- Click on Rename Package instead of Rename Directory Enter the new name and hit RefactorAllow a minute to let Android Studio update all changes.
- Now open your build.gradle (Usually ‘app’ or ‘mobile’). Update the applicationID to your Package Name and Sync Gradle, if it hasn’t already been updated automatically.
Note: When renaming com in Android Studio, it might give a warning. In such a case, select Rename All.
Where to put the Server or Admin URL in the Application?
- Select Project in Android Studio > go to Gradle Scripts> Gradle.properties
- Open Gradle.properties
- now if your Sever or admin URL is http://abc.com so your service URL is like that
How to install Admin Panel
Upload the admin panel zip archive on your hosting or server, then extract it in your main domain or use a folder or subdomain. Some hosting subdomains may not work sometimes.
After that create a MySql user and a database then import the database SQL file in your PHPMyAdmin and make a connection to it on the Admin panel via -> open admin panel folder > connection.php
and admin panel folder > main > connection.php
Default Admin id: [email protected] and password: admin
How to Change App Name:
Open android studio project, app -> res -> vales -> strings.xml
<string name="app_name" translatable="false">LineMate</string>
How to change the app icon:
- Open Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in all mipmap folders
or you can change by directly Android Studio:
goto file menu > New > Image Asset, as follow below screenshot:
Enable Social Login in Firebase
Login in your firebase console account from here
- Then select your existing app or add a new App by clicking on Add Project
As shown in the below image:
- Then Enter your App Name and press next or continue. As shown in the below image:
You have to Enable Google Login only As shown in the above image, Just follow the below screenshot to enable it.
Generate And Add SHA 1 Key to Firebase?
Remember that you have to create SHA1 from your Keystore file, To create SHA 1 from the Keystore or .jks file you have to create a Keystore or shining key file after that place this .jks file in the app folder of your android studio folder. and add alias name and password in the build.gradle file. Mentioned this before starting the documentation to avoiding sync problems.
After that follow the below image to get SHA 1 key for firebase:
Then after getting SHA to add it to your firebase account under your app which you have created at the start of this doc.
How to Get SHA 1 Key of Published App From Play Console?
- Select OPT-OUT or if you select continue then you have upload keystore and get SHA-1 key from google app signing certificate as follows
- Navigate to the Google Play Console and login
- Choose the application you are signing
- Go to Release Management –> App Signing
- Copy /Download the SHA-1 or SHA-256 certificate fingerprint from the App signing certificate section
Don’t forget to replace firebase google-service.json
Now after setup firebase completely downloads your google-service.json file and download it and replaces it in your android studio project under the app directory as shown in the below screenshots:
So if you want to enable mail sending then you must configure this mail/SMTP configuration in the admin panel.
You can find these settings in Settings > SMTP Settings Tab.
NOTE: You have to set less secure apps access your account enables and 2-factor authentication off Less secure apps – Google Account please go through this Link Click Here
Default config details for Gmail SMTP
G-mail SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
G Email: [email protected]
Gmail id Password: xxxxxx
SMTPSecure(TLS) – Port No.: 587
SMTPSecure(SSL) – Port No.: 465
App settings in Admin Panel contain the OTP verification enable/disable button.
Using this SMTP setting you can send email to users directly from the admin panel under admin profile page.
How do log in on AppLovin Dashboard or How to set up AppLovin Mediation Network?
First of all, you need to approve your AppLovin Account
To Register AppLovin Account click here
After register they will ask your app link via email id which you registered, send the your any app url from play store to them in email. After approve you get email from them and you can use AppLovin Mediation Network.
After login go to Ad Units – > Then click on the green color button: Create Ad Unit
As shown in the below screenshot.
After clicking, you will see the below screenshot, here enter your correct info, if you are creating a banner ad then enter the banner ad name then select the Android then type your play store app id, then go to the bottom of that page, and click on the green color button: Save
In the same manner, create Ad Units id for the banner. interstitial and reward ad all the three as like above same process.
How to connect to Different Network Like Admob, Facebook, Unity, etc?
After creating all the ad units id connect the Ad network from which you want to show an ad in your app, for example, if you want to show an ad from Admob, Facebook, unity, etc then click on the button CONNECT as shown in the below screenshot
As you are seen that we have connected to our 4 ads network in our app: AdMob, Facebook, Unity, AppLovin,
Note-: You must have an account on that ad network from which you want to show an ad from.
How to connect the App id of Different Ad networks on AppLovin?
You have to click on the Ad Unit menu on the left sidebar as shown in the below screenshot, click on the Ad units id which is highlighted in yellow color:
After clicking and goto on the next page see in the Default Waterfall Tab (Bidder Networks):
If you want to manage Facebook Bidding then click on the Meta, and so on for other bidder networks.
After clicking on Meta enters your ad id of Facebook, If you manage banner ads then enter the facebook banner ad id, and the status must be turned on, as shown in the below screenshot: then go to the bottom of the page and click on the green color button SAVE.
Note:- If you have clicked on the banner ad id then must enter the ad id of a banner from other networks like Facebook, Admob, etc, If you have clicked on the interstitial ad id then must enter the interstitial ad id from the other ad network too.
Now repeat all the steps for the all ads network on which you want to show ads from.
How to add AppLovin SDK or Ad Review key in Android Studio
Goto your AppLovin Dashboard -> Account menu on the left sidebar as shown in the below screenshot:
Copy the SDK key and paste it into the Android studio project: app-> manifests – > AndroidManifest.xml file inside android:value=”” as shown in the below screenshot:
Now copy the Ad Review Key and paste it into the Android Studio Project: Gradle Scripts – > Build.gradle (App Level) as shown in the below screenshot:
How to Add App-ads.txt Info to your domain name:
Goto AppLovin Dashboard and on the left sidebar click on the Account -> App-ads.txt Info goto the bottom of page see for “Include these lines in your app-ads.txt file” copy all the values inside this field, as shown in the below screenshot:
The goto you hosting file manager – > select your domain name or website (which is added in the play console account) then create a file with the name: app-ads.txt and paste all the values inside it, if you already have this file then paste all the values below of your existing values and save the file.
How to set Ad id in the Admin Panel
Login into your admin panel -> setting-> Manage Ad Setting:
Enter the ad id from the AppLovin Dashboard.
Goto your AppLovin Dashboard -> Max – > Ad Units – > and copy all the ads id from the “Ad Unit ID” tab as shown below screenshot (Green Highlighted):
Now all is done. You have successfully set up the AppLovin ad mediation in your app.
👉 LineMate is an independent App That Help Users Find and Join Million of Groups of their choices Worldwide. We Are Not an Affiliate or in Relation with WhatsApp in any way.
👉 After Joining a Group Doesn’t Share any illegal content or respect every user and their privacy.
👉 Groups links are available on the Internet for Free. If You have any objections please let us Know About Them, we will remove them if you do not want to share them in our app.
Enjoy The Groups and Channels And Get Free Users, We hope that you Will get For 100% free
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.