To Change or Edit the Source Code in Android Studio is Very Easy, To Edit the Code your pc or laptop must have installed Android Studio. If you don’t have the latest version of Android Studio then you can download it here…
Click here to learn how to Download And Install Android Studio on Any Operating System Correctly Read Here
Follow below steps to edit source code in Android Studio:
Step 1: First of All Open Your Android Studio, You must open it with Administrator,
For this Right click on Android Studio Icon on Desktop then choose Run as Administrator.
Step 2: Now Click on Import Existing Android Studio Project
Choose your project and select file build.gradle then press OK button
Step 3: Now Don’t click any where till it finish the loading or sync process otherwise you will get errors and some of your files may be corrupt.
How to change the package name?
You can change it easily from Android Studio. Here are the steps:
- In the Project pane, click on the little gear icon.Uncheck/Deselect the Compact Empty Middle Packages option.
- Your package directory will now be broken up into individual directories.
- Individually select each directory you want to rename, and: Right-click selects RefactorClick on RenameIn the Pop-up dialog.
- Click on Rename Package instead of Rename Directory Enter the new name and hit RefactorAllow a minute to let Android Studio update all changes.
- Now open your build.gradle (Usually ‘app’ or ‘mobile’). Update the applicationID to your Package Name and Sync Gradle, if it hasn’t already been updated automatically.
Note: When renaming com in Android Studio, it might give a warning. In such case, select Rename All.
How to change app name?
- Open Android Studio >Status Reward App > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your app name inside the “app_name” string tag:
<string name="app_name">Love Calculator</string>
How to change ‘Splash Screen, Application Icon?
How To Change Application Icon
- Open Your Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in all mipmap folders
If you have issue in Android Studio feel free to comment us.
You can download or buy any type of Android Studio Source Code From Here.