File Protector is an Android Application Through which you can Encrypt or Decrypt your Mobiles Files Like Videos, Audios, Images, Documents, Text, etc easily. This is the most widely used application all over the world of unsecured. This app made using material design and ready to publish on the play store.
Created:- 06 April 2020
Updated on: 10-12-2020
Company:- Nulled Source Code – NSC
Support Email:- [email protected]
Contact:– Submit Ticket
Thank you for purchasing the app. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to message via Ticket only. Thanks so much!
Which Android Studio version is needed? Click Here For How to
How to Open The Project in Android Studio?
- Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build. gradle file > ok
- Select Project
How to change the package name correctly? Read Here
How to change app name?
- Open Android Studio >App > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your app name inside “app_name” string tag:
Where to put Admob Publisher ID in Application?
How to Change AdMob id?
To Chang admob id goto app > res > values > strings.xml. then place your AdMob App id And Ads id respectively, and also set time in seconds for interstitial ads appear after that time.
How to Change Firebase google-services.json file in Application?
- Login to your Firebase console here: Goto Firebase Console here then Add a new project as shown in the below images
- then set up your project as an Android app. with your package name then download it
and open your Root Project directory of Files Protector > goto to App folder > paste here your google-services.json.
How to get SHA1 Sign in key for Firebase?
How to change Application Icon and App Color Code’?
How To Change Application Icon
- Open Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in all mipmap folders
How To Change App Color Code
- Open Android Studio > app > res >values > color.xml
- Replace your color code on color.xml file
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.