EBook Store is an Android App in Which users can Read And Download Ebook For Free, Paid, or Subscription-Based. You can upload .pdf, .epub as a digital ebook and for Audio eBooks, you can upload .mp3 and .m4a eBooks. Add unlimited eBooks from Admin Panel and also you can set the price for each book while adding ebooks in the admin panel. You can add an ebook category or sub-category-wise.
Want to sell your pdf eBooks or notes?
If you are a shop owner or want to sell ebooks online then is also very useful for you. In this way, you can make money from advertisements in-app.
If you are an educator or need to sell your pdf notes or ebook then the eBook store is good for this purpose also.
Update On: 01-09-2021
Created On: 15-07-2021
Get Help: Submit Ticket Here
Admin Panel:- Id: admin and Password : admin:
Demo Apk V1 :– Download From Here
Features of Ebook Store:
- Admin Panel
- AdMob And Facebook Ads
- Download Pdf, Epub, Mp3, M4a eBooks
- Login With Google, Facebook, Email id
- Razorpay Payment Gateway
- Rate App
- Share App
- Feedback Form
- Contact us Form
- FAQ From Admin Panel
- App Update System
- Manage Categories
- Unlimited Subcategories
- Send Notification in App
- eBooks Report System
- Handle Comments bu users
- Best UI and More…
See Below Screenshots:
Complete Guide for Ebook Store App:
Which Android Studio version is needed?
Android Studio 4.2.1 And SDK 30, Gradle 6.7.1 is Required
How to Install Android Studio Read Here
How to Open The Project in Android Studio?
- Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build. gradle file > ok
- Select Project
See the below example:
How to change the package name of eBook Store App?
You can change it easily from Android Studio. Here are the steps:
- In the Project pane, click on the little gear icon.Uncheck/Deselect the Compact Empty Middle Packages option.
- Your package directory will now be broken up into individual directories.
- Individually select each directory you want to rename, and: Right-click selects RefactorClick on RenameIn the Pop-up dialog.
- Click on Rename Package instead of Rename Directory Enter the new name and hit RefactorAllow a minute to let Android Studio update all changes.
- Now open your build.gradle (Usually ‘app’ or ‘mobile’). Update the applicationID to your Package Name and Sync Gradle, if it hasn’t already been updated automatically.
Note: When renaming com in Android Studio, it might give a warning. In such a case, select Rename All.
Server Requirements for eBook App
- PHP >= 7.2
- allow_url_fopen Enabled
- short_open_tag Enabled
- cURL support Enabled
- PDO PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Web Hosting – We Recomended Hosting From Hostinger, Get it Here
How to change eBook app name?
- Open Android Studio >Status Reward App > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your app name inside the “app_name” string tag:
<string name="app_name">eBook Store</string>
Where to put Admob Privacy Url in Application?
- Open Android Studio > app > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your AdMob App id inside “admob_privacy_link” string tag:
<string name="admob_privacy_link">Your Admob Privacy Url Here</string>
Where to put Server Url in Application?
- Select Project > go to Gradle Scripts> Gradle.properties
- Open Gradle.properties
- now if your Sever is http://www.abc.com so your service URL like that
How to change ‘Splash Screen, Application Icon and MoreApp link’?
How To Change Application Icon
- Open Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and paste in all mipmap folders
How To Change MoreApp Link
- Open Android Studio > app > res >values > strings.xml
- Enter your Play Store Apps Link inside “play_more_apps” string tag:
<string name="play_more_apps"> https://</string>
How to generate Gmail login & firebase analytic file and replace google-service.json?
- Create New Project
How to generate SHA-1 key
Download the google-service.json file and replace
- Select OPT-OUT or if you select continue then you have upload keystore and get SHA-1 key from google app signing certificate as follows
- Navigate to the Google Play Console and login
- Choose the application you are signing
- Go to Release Management –> App Signing
- Copy /Download the SHA-1 or SHA-256 certificate fingerprint from the App signing certificate section
How To Setup Facebook Login? Read Here….
So if you want to enable mail sending then you must configure this mail/SMTP configuration in the admin panel.
You can find these settings in Settings > SMTP Settings Tab.
Enter all SMTP Details as shown in the screenshot below
NOTE: You have to set less secure apps access your account enables and 2-factor authentication off Less secure apps – Google Account please go through this Link Click Here
Default config details for Gmail SMTP
Gmail SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
G-mail Email: [email protected]
G-mail Password: your_password
SMTPSecure(TLS) – Port No.: 587
SMTPSecure(SSL) – Port No.: 465
App settings contain the OTP verification enable/disable button.
Why People Choose Us?