The History and the Versions of Android Studio is very cool and interesting to know about it. The Android Code Names Start From A to J such as: Aestro, Blender, Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwitch, Jelly Bean, KitKat and Lollipop.
Currently Android Version is Android R which is Released on 8th Sepetember 2020. Android R is known as Android 11.
Android R or 11 provides some important features such as:
- Conversation Notifications
- History of Notifications
- Chat Bubbles
- Schedule dark theme
- Screen Recorder
- Media Control
- Smart Devices
- Grant temporary permission to apps and much more.
Hidden Features of Android 11 or R:
- Using Split Screen for Multi-tasking
- Lock people out of specific apps
- Recover accidentally cleared notifications
- Transferring file through Wi-Fi direct
- Get into your phone faster with Smart Lock and much more.
Do You Know Which is Important Categories of Android applications:
The most Apps making in which category is listed Below are the some important Categories for Android Apps
- Music & Audio
- Media & Video
- Travel and Local etc much more.
Let’s see below table for Android Version, Andriod Code and Android API Level Provided by Google.
|Android Version||Android Code Name||API Level|
|2.3||Gingerbread||9 and 10|
|3.1 and 3.3||Honeycomb||12 and 13|
|4.0||Ice Cream Sandwitch||15|
|4.1, 4.2, and 4.3||Jelly Bean||16, 17 and 18|